Monday, April 8, 2013

SERIOUSLY. NEVER GO ON REDDIT.

Yeah, okay, this blog is now just a broken record.

I just saw this article on Rock Paper Shotgun. It's okay, I mean, I agree with it, but I don't feel like it's spectacularly well written or anything. It's remarkable for its source, a well beloved gaming journalism website, not for its content.

Then I had the brilliant thought, "Hey, I wonder what Reddit had to say about this."

Why would I even have that thought? What is wrong with me that that's an acceptable thought to have?

Anyhow, spoilers,  the top comment was attacking Anita Sarkeesian. That's right. They attacked Sarkeesian in response to an article that mentions her in passing, when she put forward an argument that was originally someone else's. She's barely even present in this article. But goddamn do they hate her.

So here's a nice flowchart of the process of me having bad ideas:


No comments:

Post a Comment